- It ignores the emotional needs of its patients. Good bedside attitude is crucial for clinicians. 🇧🇷
- Write prescriptions without seeing the patient first. 🇧🇷
- Offer revenue based on marketing rather than your own judgment. 🇧🇷
- Talk to patients. 🇧🇷
- Lie. 🇧🇷
- main point.
Provide details of all your medications
Make a list or take everything with you for your visit; Do not forget about eye drops, vitamins and laxatives. Tell your doctor how often you take each tablet. Describe any allergies or drug reactions you have had. Tell us which medications work best for you.... read more ›
- Be honest about your embarrassment. 🇧🇷
- Use common terms. 🇧🇷
- Talk to the right people. 🇧🇷
- Do what is best for you. 🇧🇷
- Remember that the doctor is here to help.
Never say that to a patientattention is lacking.
You think it's the right thing to do to defend yourself against a patient's complaint. In response to a dissatisfied patient or family member, healthcare professionals may discuss institutional issues such as staff shortages, scheduling difficulties, supply issues, or similar issues.... see more ›
- Long wait times.
- problems with employees.
- time spent at the doctor.
- insurance and billing.
- Lack of communication and rejection.
The Code states that physicians must recognize the following in their interactions with patientsDerogatory or disrespectful language or behavior can cause psychological damage to the target persons.🇧🇷 Always treat your patients with compassion and respect.... view details ›
- Set a schedule. 🇧🇷
- Be honest. 🇧🇷
- Ask questions. 🇧🇷
- Work collaboratively.
- Write down your symptoms and concerns. 🇧🇷
- Ask questions. 🇧🇷
- Take someone with you to their appointment. 🇧🇷
- Don't be afraid to repeat yourself. 🇧🇷
- Consider getting a second opinion. 🇧🇷
- Remember that your symptoms are real.
ONE:You can and should talk to your doctor (or nurse) about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING🇧🇷 Sometimes your doctor will ask questions about school, friends, and family. Sometimes your doctor will ask you personal questions, e.g. B. how you feel or what you like to do in your free time.... continue reading ›
Medical malpractice occurs when a healthcare professional or service providerrefuses to provide adequate treatment, fails to take adequate action, or provides inferior treatment that causes harm, injury, or death to a patient.... view details ›
- medication errors. 🇧🇷
- anesthesia error. 🇧🇷
- hospital infections. 🇧🇷
- Insufficient staff. 🇧🇷
- Bad communication. 🇧🇷
- Technical failures. 🇧🇷
- Wrong diagnosis. 🇧🇷
- A misdiagnosis can leave patients struggling with treatment that does more harm than good.